Using Everbrite Protective Coating

Everbrite Protective Coating is a crystal-clear, polymeric resin that provides long term protection on most metals and painted surfaces.

Everbrite's impermeable finish provides outstanding protection against damage caused by corrosion, UV light, sale water, salt air, acid rain, pollution, mildew, bleach and more.

Designed to be resistant to dirt, water, acids, bleaches, mildew and algae, any metallic surface coated with Everbrite Portect Coating can easily be cleaned with just soap and water.

Everbrite won't chalk, crack, peel or discolour from exposure.

 

Surface Preparation

Remove all wax, silicone, oil and grease with a wax stripper or solvent. Everbrite offers cleaners for a variety of surfaces and uses.

Ensure that you rinse the surface after applying any cleaners and solvents.


Applying Everbrite

If working indoors, ensure adequate ventiliation and remove all sources of ignition or sparks.

DO NOT apply to hot metal or the surface will no self-level prior to drying.

Rinse and clean the surface prior to applying Everbrite and DO NOT allow cleaners to dry on the surface.

  • Apply a single coat of Everbrite Protective Coating as to wet the entire surface.
    • Use a paint sprayer with a fine mist, high density foam roller, sponge brush, regular paint brush, applicator pad or a clean, white, lint-free cloth.
  • Leave to dry. Normally takes around 15 - 20 minutes to be touch dry.
  • If desired, you can apply a second coat after the first one is dry.

 

Re-Coating with Everbrite

If you have previously applied Everbrite, you simply need to clean the surface thoroughly using soapy water and ensure the surface is completely dry.

Everbrite is designed to bond to itself, so you can simply apply a new coat on top of the old one using the instructions above.

 

Everbrite Protective Coating Aftercare

After you have covered your metallic surface with Everbrite, DO NOT use cleaners with solvents. Simply wash down with soapy water or basic household cleaners.

Choose Your Surface

Health and Safety Information

Caution: Combustible liquid. Do not smoke or use near a flame or source of ignition. Ensure adequate ventiliation and avoid continuous breathing of vapor or spray mist. When spraying, ensure you are wearing a proper respiratory mask that meets Australian Safety Standards.

Avoid prolonged contact with skin and wash off thoroughly. Store in a cool, dry place.

Warning: EXTREMELY HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

First Aid: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.

For contact with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water.

In the case of respiratory difficulty, move to an area of fresh air and call your doctor or GP.

Safety Notice: Research has found links between prolonged occupational overexposure to a wide range of chemicals and a variety of illness and health issues. It is strongly advised that if you are using this for commercial purposes, you ensure the highest safety procedures are followed and the best protective equipment possible is used. This includes face and eye masks and in high usage cases, such as manufacturing, we recommend using full body suits to prevent exposure to skin.